Sunday, March 11, 2007

Έκσταση

How can I find the words
to turn this moment to shape
to coulour these feelings of mine
now, in the calmness we are,
reading to me your little poems
after the love we' ve had.

How can I forget
the easiness of our moves
the body and soul touch

And now, beside each other
the dream continues
relaxed next to my darling
I hope she feels the same.

My thoughts ask you to go on
and if you ask me anything
my answer will last with the day-break.

What can you see in my eyes
now that you look at me?
What makes you so beatutiful
so dreamy so glassy
wrapped in the heat of my glances?

I guess I know what you ment
when you hesitated to tell me "I love you"
the first time you tried to.
Now I see it on my own.

I love you...

1 comment:

herinna/ said...

Αντώνη μου, σου εύχομαι το μπλογκ σου να είναι γεμάτο δημιουργική έμπνευση και να μας χαρίζεις πάντα τα ομορφά σου κι από εδώ, ασχέτως αν εγώ διαολίζομαι να διαβάζω ποίηση στα αγγλικά γιατί δεν καταλαβαίνω τη γραπτή γλώσσα καλά και αγωνίζομαι.
Είδα ότι η Ευτυχία σου πέταξε μπαλάκι για την ιστορία με τις πέντε λέξεις, το ίδιο που πέταξε σε μένα η οίστρος και χάρηκα πάρα πολύ γιατί όταν έσπαγα το κεφάλι μου ποιον να βάλω, θα γελάσεις, σε συνέδεσα με τους ποιητές και δεν σε σκέφτηκα. Γέλα τώρα.
Φιλάκια, τα λέμε το βράδυ.