Monday, May 14, 2007

Secret occupant

My secret occupant awakes again
reflects my feelings in the air
for anyone to see them fly
to shoot them down and make me cry

my secret occupant makes no mistake
all that I have he wants to take
my tenderness my magic ball
to grip in chain my heart and soul

my secret occupant believes so far
that I belong inside a jar
he pulls the cheese tied up with lace
he wants to lock me in the maze

my secret occupant is yet unknown
to every one except my own
I shake my spear a lonesome Knight
no regal flag to back my fight

my secret occupant is dressed in white
like sugar mommy by my side
pretends to give me what I wish
provided that he makes me his.

my secret occupant I want to blame
he dirty plays the mind game
but still I fail to prove myself
that I’m a man and he’s an elf

4 comments:

Antoin... said...

Συγχωρήστε μου την αγγλικούρα,
αυτό το γραφτό σημαίνει κάποια πράματα για μένα.

david santos said...

It places fhoto of Madeleine in your bloggue


Missing Madeleine!
Madeleine, MeCann was abduted from Praia da Luz, Portugal on 03/03/07.

If you have any information about her whereabouts, please contact Crimestoppers on 0800555111 Please Help

BeBe said...

Φαίνεται...

Ευχαριστώ...Πολύ!

Antoin... said...

@bebe:
Δεν κάνει τίποτε...
απλά έτσι ένοιωσα πως έπρεπε να κάνω,
με το "έπρεπε" στην ηθική του υπόσταση.
Παρά τις δυσκολίες το χαίρομαι αυτό που γίνεται. Οπότε η χρησιμότητα των ευχαριστιών,
περιορίζεται για μελλοντικές στιγμές,
που έχουμε την ανάγκη να ξεθάψουμε κάποιο ένδοξο παρελθόν.

Καλό βράδυ..!